ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - TORONTO
We’re a 30-year-old start up.
We’ve set our sights on rapid growth and are looking for an experienced Account Supervisor or Account Director to join our expanding team.
That’s where you come in!
If you are a skilled account management professional seeking a new challenge and want to be part of a different kind of agency we may have the perfect opportunity for you.
LPi Group is a creative engagement agency.
As a marketing services organization, we devise solutions that solve business problems and sell more for our clients.
We live Ownership Thinking; the philosophy that empowers our employees and inspires the attitude and actions of every member of our LPi team.
Over our 30 years, we have continually evolved. Fresh challenges and new mediums – we welcome every opportunity to grow and harness the possibilities that come with change in a shifting marketing landscape.
Who are you?
A people person who thrives in a collaborative, entrepreneurial and sometimes quirky environment.
As the Account Director, you are responsible for delivering the marketing and financial objectives of each project, adeptly balancing client and internal expectations, resources and constraints to consistently achieve superior results on strategy, on budget and on time.
You’re a master multitasker, responding positively to the changing needs of the organization!
You are a Leader, responsible for providing overall leadership and direction to the agency / client relationship.
- You build strong relationships; not only effectively managing, training, supporting and developing your team, but becoming a trusted advisor to your clients by understanding their business, industry and competitive landscape.
- Represent and interpret clients’ overall needs & objectives within agency
- Working closely with Strategy, you are responsible for leading the planning, development and evaluation of client marketing activities.
- Play a strategic, pro-active leadership role within account portfolio, ensuring account profitability through ongoing financials review, organic growth and budget control
- Proactively present ideas with reinforced strategy/strategic solutions and rationale to clients and lead client presentations
- Evaluate and mentor account team
- Participate in Agency/Client Performance Plan reviews.
- Superior problem-solving skills and creativity
- Strong financial management and literacy to create revenue growth by identifying opportunities with existing clients
- Partner negotiation and agreements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-developed presentation skills
Minimum Education & Experience
- 5+ years shopper marketing experience and knowledge of the Canadian retail landscape
- Ideally post-secondary education in Business/Marketing/Advertising
- Experience developing omni-channel plans that include implementing e-commerce strategy with CPG client is an asset (retailer platforms, amazon.ca, digital programmatic)
- Management of others
- Bilingual preferred (fluent in conversational and business French)
LPi is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Ontario Human Rights Commission. We encourage all who are qualified to apply. We offer an attractive and competitive total compensation package, including benefits. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Please submit your application to email@example.com
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.