ACCOUNT MANAGER - CALGARY
We’re a 30-year old start up.
We’ve set our sights on rapid growth and are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our expanding team.
That’s where you come in!
If you are a skilled Account Manager seeking a new challenge, who wants to be a part of a different kind of agency we may have the perfect opportunity for you.
LPi Group is a creative engagement agency.
As a marketing services organization, we devise solutions that solve business problems and sell more for our clients.
We live Ownership Thinking; the philosophy that empowers our employees and inspires the attitude and actions of every member of our LPi team.
Over our 30 years, we have continually evolved. Fresh challenges and new mediums – we welcome every opportunity to grow and harness the possibilities that come with change in a shifting marketing landscape.
Who are you?
A people person who thrives in a collaborative, entrepreneurial and sometimes quirky environment, and have a passion for doing work that matters.
As the Account Manager, you will manage a portfolio of LPi Group’s larger client relationships. You are responsible for delivering the marketing business and financial objectives of each project, adeptly balancing client and internal expectations, resources and constraints to consistently achieve superior results on strategy, on budget and on time.
- You’re a master multitasker, responding positively to the changing needs of the organization.
- You oversee projects and deliverables, ensuring clear business and social impact goals are set and evaluated.
- You develop and control budgets, ensuring projects are on budget and on time.
- You develop and execute the process with detailed work plans.
- You build strong relationships, becoming a trusted advisor to your clients by understanding their business, industry and competitive landscape.
- Demonstrated leadership and mentorship capabilities.
- Superior problem-solving skills and creativity
- Strong financial management and literacy to create revenue growth by identifying opportunities with existing clients and finding new clients that align with agency aspirations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-developed presentation skills
Minimum Education & Experience
- 3-5 years experience in an agency environment providing dedicated and meticulous client support
- Shopper marketing experience, knowledge of the Canadian retail landscape, post-secondary education in Business/Marketing/Advertising at an agency or similar, or combined experience and education to be considered
- Understanding and experience implementing shopper digital tools
- Experience developing omni-channel plans that may include implementing e-commerce strategy with CPG client is an asset (retailer platforms, amazon.ca, digital programmatic)
- Fluency in French is an added asset
LPi is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Alberta Human Rights Commission. We encourage all who are qualified to apply. We offer an attractive and competitive total compensation package, including benefits. Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please submit your application to email@example.com