ASSOCIATE CREATIVE DIRECTOR - CALGARY
Location: Calgary, AB
Working with the senior creative and strategy teams, this individual will harness their passion for designing with purpose, and their experience in creating impactful visual solutions to elevate our clients’ brand presence. As Associate Creative Director, your thoughtful, strategic approach to design, including user shopper engagement and influenc with best practices, will contribute to an overall winning product for our clients.
- Supporting the Creative Directors with development of concepts, strategies, and client presentations.
- Leading and participating in brainstorming sessions.
- Meeting client objectives, values, budgets, and deadlines.
- Directing the design and development of creative materials with the studio team
- Ensuring brand identity and message consistency across channels.
Who are you?
A people person who thrives in a collaborative, entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment, with a passion for doing work that matters.
- A dynamic individual, able to effectively engage and influence your audience.
- Insatiably curious about the work, with a strong desire to grow our clients’ business.
- Driven to understand what motivates human behavior.
- Connected to industry trends and increasing the agency’s expertise.
- A self starter, able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Positive, collaborative, and excited to be part of a high-energy team.
What you bring?
- 8 or more years of relevant experience preferably in a studio or marketing agency.
- A. or B.F.A. in graphic design, digital design, visual communication, or other design-related fields.
- A diverse portfolio of work; both print and digital with CPG brand experience an asset.
- A firm understanding of strategy, concept development and communication priorities.
- A strong contemporary design aesthetic, that communicates quickly and with clarity.
- Ability to make conceptual and stylistic decisions, able to communicate the design “why”.
- An ego-free collaborator, working with both internal teams and clients.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and personnel simultaneously.
- Strong presentation abilities, to both internal teams and clients.
- Stays on top of design trends in the physical and digital world, strategies and technologies.
- Aware of what competitors are bringing to market to help stimulate innovative ideas.
LPi Group is an independent Creative Engagement Agency, specializing in connecting brands, retailers and shoppers across a rapidly shifting omni-channel consumer ecosystem. Our approach to devising strategies and solutions that sustain engagement is rooted in the truth that People Buy Belief.
Our culture is driven by Ownership Thinking; the philosophy that empowers our employees and inspires the attitude and actions of every member of team.
Our core values are built on curiosity, initiative, and integrity – continually evolving over our 30 years. We welcome fresh challenges and new mediums – exploring every opportunity to grow and discover the possibilities that come with change in a shifting marketing landscape.
LPi is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Ontario Human Rights Commission. We encourage all who are qualified to apply. We offer an attractive and competitive total compensation package, including benefits. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.