ASSOCIATE CREATIVE DIRECTOR - CALGARY
We’re a 30-year-old start-up and looking to grow.
WHO WE ARE:
LPi Group is an award-winning, independent creative engagement agency.
People Buy Belief. Our team creates and sustains belief in our clients. We are a team of experienced, passionate marketing professionals who provide creative solutions that challenge convention and exceed expectations.
In our over 30 years, we have never stopped evolving. Fresh challenges, new mediums, a shifting marketing landscape – we welcome every opportunity to grow and continue to harness the possibilities that come with change.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE:
As Associate Creative Director you will work closely with our Creative Directors to take our clients’ offerings to the next level. Through thoughtful, strategic design you will engage consumers in an impactful way, building belief in our clients’ brands. You will be working with Strategy and Client Services to ensure delivery of best-in-class work, playing a vital role in the success of the agency.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Aligned with agency culture and Ownership Thinking
- An energetic and engaged personality that can check their ego at the door
- Curious about researching, developing, and implementing new technologies to stay ahead of the curve
- High level of initiative and ability to work well in both a team and individual environment
- Collaborative, positive, and proactive approach to problem solving
- Resourceful and innovative with an ability to see the bigger picture
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment and deliver to time-sensitive deadlines
- Ability to build strong relationships agency wide and be a mentor to the studio team
- Proven experience managing multiple projects and teams
- Experience directing the design and development of creative concepts
- Skilled at ensuring brand VIS consistency across all mediums
- Diverse portfolio of work; both print and digital with CPG brand experience an asset
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, specifically related to communicating creative strategy and ideas to clients
- A firm understanding of strategy, concept development and communication priorities in marketing
Minimum Education and Experience
- 8+ years of relevant experience preferably in a studio or marketing agency
- B. A. or B.F.A. in graphic design, digital design, visual communication, or other design-related fields
We offer an attractive and competitive total compensation package, including benefits, which will be commensurate with experience.
LPi Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace for all employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law.