BILINGUAL PROJECT MANAGER - TORONTO
We’re a 30-year old start up.
We’ve set our sights on rapid growth and are looking for an experienced account manager to join our expanding team.
That’s where you come in!
If you are a skilled Bilingual Project Manager seeking a new challenge, who wants to be a part of a different kind of agency we may have the perfect opportunity for you.
LPi Group is a creative engagement agency.
As a marketing services organization, we devise solutions that solve business problems and sell more for our clients.
We live Ownership Thinking; the philosophy that empowers our employees and inspires the attitude and actions of every member of our LPi team.
Over our 30 years, we have continually evolved. Fresh challenges and new mediums – we welcome every opportunity to grow and harness the possibilities that come with change in a shifting marketing landscape.
Who are you?
A people person who thrives in a collaborative, entrepreneurial and sometimes quirky environment, and have a passion for doing work that matters.
As the Bilingual Project manager, you will focus on leading the planning, development, and evaluation of client specific marketing activities. To be successful, you will have an excellent understanding of how marketing, business development, product pricing, and sales contribute to company profitability.
Overview of the Position
- This position will manage French language creative projects coming into the agency.
- Client briefings may occur in writing, or through video calls necessitating the ability to converse in French both verbally and in writing, on a daily basis with multiple stakeholders.
- Successful candidate will understand and translate client business needs into creative briefs based on client supplied information.
- Responsible for briefing creative team and quality assurance of project from start to finish, ensuring the essence / nuance of the brief is brought to life in the creative product.
Project Management Requirements
- Apply marketing knowledge to concept direction
- Develop / review copy decks
- Review / approve specifications with Production Manager as necessary
- Prepare project estimates
- Work directly with Creative Services Manager to ensure projects scheduled in studio
- Translate requirements to English speaking creative team ensuring that all nuances are captured
- Review initial creative to ensure it meets customer objectives
- Present initial creative to client with creative / strategic rationale
- Provide client feedback to creative team
- Responsible for updating stakeholders (internal and external)
- Review / approve all final proofs before production or going live
Reporting and Budgeting
- Development and maintenance of client status reports
- Budget responsibility including development of initial budget and ongoing budget management
- Responsible for billing clients in an accurate and timely fashion
- Responsible for client forecasting and project financials
- Align with agency culture and Ownership Thinking
- Proven ability to inspire the creative team through the briefing process
- Ability to build strong relationships externally and agency wide, internally
- Positive and proactive approach to problem solving – resourceful and innovative with an ability to see the bigger picture
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- A keen attention to detail, ability to multi-task and positively respond to changing needs of the organization and the client, ability to thrive in a complex and rapidly changing environment
- Outgoing personality
- Solid marketing knowledge and experience in packaged goods sector an asset
- Superior problem-solving skills and creativity
- Knowledge, familiarity, and experience with interactive, social, and mobile
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-developed presentation skills.
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook Express)
Minimum Education & Experience
- Fluency in French and English is mandatory
- 3-5 years shopper marketing experience and knowledge of the Canadian retail landscape, or Post-secondary education in Business/Marketing/Advertising at an agency or similar.
LPi is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Ontario Human Rights Commission. We encourage all who are qualified to apply. We offer an attractive and competitive total compensation package, including benefits. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Please submit your application to email@example.com Only qualified candidates will be contacted.