MARKETING ACCOUNT MANAGER
Are you keen on building strong and long-lasting client relationships? Do you have excellent project management skills, with a demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities? Are you well-spoken and service driven? Do you have experience with creating estimates, timelines, budgets, and presentations? Does working for iconic brands excite you? If we have piqued your interest, we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
We’ve set our sights on rapid growth and are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our expanding team in our Calgary location.
That’s where you come in!
Who are you?
We’re looking for a service driven Account Manager who is not one to wait for things to happen, you make them happen, and always in thoughtful ways. The Account Manager is a dynamic role, where you are the primary contact to clients. To be successful as an Account Manager you will need to bring your creative mindset, detail-oriented focus, and strategic business acumen in your approach to developing and growing long term partnerships. You are responsible for delivering the marketing and financial objectives of each project, adeptly balancing client and internal expectations, resources, and constraints to consistently achieve superior results on brief budget and on time.
- You’re a master multitasker, responding positively to the changing needs of the organization.
- You oversee projects and deliverables, ensuring clear business and social impact goals are set and evaluated.
- You develop and control budgets, ensuring projects are on budget and on time.
- You develop and execute the process with detailed work plans.
- You build strong relationships, becoming a trusted advisor to your clients by understanding their business, industry and competitive landscape.
- Demonstrated leadership and mentorship capabilities.
- Superior problem-solving skills and creativity.
- Strong financial management and literacy to create revenue growth by identifying opportunities with existing clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-developed presentation skills.
Minimum Education & Experience
- 3+ years experience in an agency environment providing dedicated and meticulous client support.
- Post-secondary education in Business, Marketing, Advertising or Communications or combined experience and education to be considered.
- Shopper marketing experience and knowledge of the Canadian retail landscape is considered an asset.
- Understanding and experience implementing shopper digital tools is considered an asset.
- Experience developing omni-channel plans that may include implementing e-commerce strategy with CPG client is an asset (retailer platforms, amazon.ca, digital programmatic).
- Fluency in French is an added asset.
We’re a 30-year old start up.
LPi Group is a creative engagement agency.
As a marketing services organization, we devise solutions that solve business problems and sell more for our clients.
We live Ownership Thinking; the philosophy that empowers our employees and inspires the attitude and actions of every member of our LPi team.
Over our 30 years, we have continually evolved. Fresh challenges and new mediums – we welcome every opportunity to grow and harness the possibilities that come with change in a shifting marketing landscape.
LPi is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Alberta Human Rights Commission. We encourage all who are qualified to apply. We offer an attractive and competitive total compensation package, including benefits. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Please submit your application to email@example.com