SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
We’re a 30-year-old start-up and looking to grow.
WHO WE ARE:
LPi Group is an award-winning, independent creative engagement agency.
People Buy Belief. Our team creates and sustains belief in our clients. We are a team of experienced, passionate marketing professionals who provide creative solutions that challenge convention and exceed expectations.
In our 30 years, we have never stopped evolving. Fresh challenges, new mediums, a shifting marketing landscape – we welcome every opportunity to grow and continue to harness the possibilities that come with change.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE:
Senior Graphic Designer is accountable for working closely with our Creative Directors to elevate our clients’ brand to the next level. Through thoughtful design that engages audiences in a meaningful way, we create belief in our clients’ brand. Reporting to the Manager of Creative Services, this role is integral to the success of the Creative, Studio, and Design team. A key part of this role involves working directly with the Accounts Services team to ensure best in class client service for some of the biggest global brands.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Strong technical knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Video editing, website and digital design experience would be an asset
- Experience with print and production
- Seeing projects from the concept stage all the way through to production
- Attention to detail, ability to deliver high quality work, file-organization and archiving skills are a must
- Aligned with agency culture and Ownership Thinking
- Ability to build strong relationships agency wide
- Positive and proactive approach to problem solving – resourceful and innovative with an ability to see the bigger picture
- Excellent organization and time management skills with a keen attention to detail and ability to thrive in a complex and rapidly changing environment
Minimum Education and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience preferably in a marketing agency
We offer an attractive and competitive total compensation package, including benefits, which will be commensurate with experience.