SENIOR TRAFFIC MANAGER - CREATIVE SERVICES
The LPi Group “studio” delivers world-class, scalable production services across the full range of print, digital and video content. We take pride in our workmanship and maintain focus on the smallest details. Our mission is to help leading brands drive efficiency and effectiveness in the delivery of their global content and marketing communications.
The Senior Traffic Manager is responsible for working with Account Management and the Creative Team to guide and manage creative projects from the starting point of initiating creative proposals and project plans, through to project completion.
As the Senior Traffic Manager you will have superior project management skills, thrive in a deadline-oriented environment, and have strong organizational and problem-solving skills. Attention to detail and ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing are essential.
This role is expected to champion the agency vision and values and drive effectiveness by constantly re-evaluating processes to balance constraints and improve end results.
The preferred location for this role is in Calgary, Alberta.
- Understand our clients’ businesses to get to know their brands and understand their objectives/
- Proactively learn about status of existing projects and new projects coming into the agency; by attending and participating in weekly status meeting and daily updates/
- Schedule new jobs and assign tasks using project management software (Workamajig)/
- Reschedule projects based on new or shifting priorities/
- Communicate any issues to account team/
- Manage workflow and ensure that work is distributed according to capability and capacity, working with freelancers when necessary to support overflow/
- Provide timelines and estimates based on account team requests/
- Proofread all projects at all stages/
- Responsible for managing 5-7 direct reports, includes performance reviews, coaching and mentoring
Who are you?
A people person who thrives in a collaborative, entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment, with a passion for doing work that matters.
- A dynamic individual, able to effectively engage and influence your audience.
- A self-starter, able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Positive, collaborative, and excited to be part of a high-energy team.
- A strong knowledge of the design and production process is critical.
- Ability to communicate effectively with other teams or departments within the agency.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, grammar, and spelling.
- Ability to backfill “studio” if the need arises.
- Aligned with agency culture and Ownership Thinking.
- Ability to manage & prioritize multiple fast paced projects at any given time.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to translate complex information in simpler times.
- Ability to build strong relationships externally and agency wide internally.
What you bring?
- 5 or more years in agency environment trafficking projects.
- Bilingual fluency in French and English is an asset.
LPi Group is an independent Creative Engagement Agency, specializing in connecting brands, retailers, and shoppers across a rapidly shifting omni-channel consumer ecosystem. Our approach to devising strategies and solutions that sustain engagement is rooted in the truth that People Buy Belief.
Our culture is driven by Ownership Thinking; the philosophy that empowers our employees and inspires the attitude and actions of every member of team.
LPi is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Ontario Human Rights Commission. We encourage all who are qualified to apply. We offer an attractive and competitive total compensation package, including benefits. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Please submit your application to email@example.com
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.