Calgary | Toronto
LPi Group is an independent Creative Engagement Agency, specializing in connecting brands, retailers and shoppers across a rapidly shifting omni-channel consumer ecosystem. Our approach to devising strategies and solutions that sustain engagement is rooted in the truth that People Buy Belief.
Our culture is driven by Ownership Thinking; the philosophy that empowers our employees and inspires the attitude and actions of every member of team.
Our core values are built on curiosity, initiative, and integrity – continually evolving over our 30 years. We welcome fresh challenges and new mediums – exploring every opportunity to grow and discover the possibilities that come with change in a shifting marketing landscape.
We are looking for a Strategic Planner to harness their passion for research and develop shopper insights and strategy.
Who are you?
A people person who thrives in a collaborative, entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment, with a passion for doing work that matters.
As the Strategic Planner, you will work with senior leadership and the strategy team to formulate insights and strategy that drives innovative thinking and creativity.
You have proven experience in:
- Research and analyzing shopper behavioural data to inform strategy
- Development of shopper / consumer personas
- Conducting research to develop shopper journey maps
- Competitive/category deep dive reports including shopper behavior assessments
- Omni-Channel / Omni-Commerce winning approaches and optimizing opportunity
- A dynamic individual, able to effectively engage and influence your audience
- Insatiably curious about the work, with a strong desire to grow our clients’ business
- Driven to understand what motivates human behavior
- Connected to industry trends and increasing the agency’s expertise
- A self starter, able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Positive, collaborative, and excited to be part of a high-energy team
- Develop and maintain reporting on all levels of data, identify performance optimization opportunities, and translate analytic insights into actionable recommendations
- Collaborate with other departments to work on overall business strategy
- Create presentations and data visualizations to present proposed business strategies to decision makers
- Provide ongoing industry news pertaining to retailer evolution, client category development, and shopper behaviour, capturing implications for actions to be taken
Skill Set Requirements
- 5+ years in research / strategic planning position for omnichannel, commerce, shopper marketing agency with deep knowledge of the Canadian retail landscape
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, marketing, business communication, or a related field
- Bilingual fluency in French and English is an asset
- Solid marketing knowledge and experience in packaged goods sector an asset
LPi is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Ontario Human Rights Commission. We encourage all who are qualified to apply. We offer an attractive and competitive total compensation package, including benefits. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.