ACCOUNT DIRECTOR – CALGARY
Don’t just change jobs. Change the world.
WHO WE ARE:
LPi Group is an independent creative engagement agency. We have set our sights on rapid growth and are looking for talented professionals to join our expanding team.
People Buy Belief. Our team creates and sustains belief in our clients.We are a team of experienced, passionate marketing professionals who provide creative solutions that challenge convention and exceed expectations.
Over our 28 years, we have never stopped evolving. Fresh challenges, new mediums, a shifting marketing landscape –we welcome every opportunity to grow and continue to harness the possibilities that come with change.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TEAM…
Are you an experienced Account Director seeking a new challenge? Do you want to be part of a different kind of agency? Do you want to share in values that make a difference in the world? Do you want to be driven by purpose? Let’s chat.
In the role of Account Director, you will manage a portfolio of LPi Group’s larger client relationships. You are ultimately responsible for delivering the social, business and financial objectives of each project, adeptly balancing client and internal expectations, resources and constraints to consistently achieve superior results on strategy, on budget and on time.
You are excited about thriving in a collaborative, entrepreneurial environment, and have a passion for doing work that matters.
HOW YOU WOULD CONTRIBUTE TO OUR TEAM:
- Project Management. Manage all aspects of client projects and deliverables. Ensure clear business and social impact goals are set and evaluated.
- Budget Management. Develop and manage client budgets. Deliver projects on budget and on time.
- People Management. Effectively manage, train, support and develop your team.
- Process Management. Ensure detailed work plans and deliverables are developed and executed. Deliver consistently great experiences and results.
- Relationship Development. Become a trusted advisor, understanding your clients’ businesses, industry and competitive landscape. Proactively seek new business.
- Revenue Growth. Identify revenue opportunities with existing clients, as well as tasked to find new clients that align with agency aspirations.
- Contribution to Community. Lead and engage in initiatives outside your client work to promote community, develop our team, and broaden our impact in the world.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 3-5 years of experience as an Account Director at an agency, or similar
- Superior problem-solving skills and creativity
- Demonstrated leadership and mentorship capabilities
- A track record of building strong, open and trusted relationships at all levels
- Flexibility and ability to thrive in complex and rapidly changing environments
- A positive, proactive attitude toward opportunities and potential challenges
- A passion for driving consumer action and engagement
- Strong financial management and literacy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Post-secondary education in Business/Marketing/Advertising
We offer an attractive and competitive total compensation package, including benefits, which will be commensurate with experience. Please submit your application to email@example.com