ACCOUNT MANAGER - CALGARY
ACCOUNT MANAGER - CALGARY
Don’t just change jobs. Be the Change.
WHO WE ARE:
LPi Group is an independent creative engagement agency. We have set our sights on rapid growth and are looking for talented professionals to join our expanding team.
People Buy Belief. Our team creates and sustains belief in our clients. We are a team of experienced, passionate marketing professionals who provide creative solutions that challenge convention and exceed expectations.
Over our 29 years, we have never stopped evolving. Fresh challenges, new mediums, a shifting marketing landscape – we welcome every opportunity to grow and continue to harness the possibilities that come with change.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TEAM…
- are a master of multitasking, who knows how to get things done.
- are an active listener who truly values the input of others but is not afraid to speak up.
- are a bold and sharp thinker, well spoken, service driven, personable and detail oriented.
- know all about print, digital and social media and stay on top of the ever-evolving trends.
- have the ability to self manage but thrive in an environment of collaborative teamwork.
- are looking for a fast-paced, dynamic workplace where there is never a dull day.
- live a culture built on a foundation of Ownership Thinking – a philosophy that inspires the attitude and actions of every LPi team member to devise solutions that move both our client’s and the agency’s business forward.
- are unified by our dedication to delivering work that creates and sustains belief in our clients’ brands, and your belief in us.
- are relentless in our pursuit of new opportunities to create engagement, speak with authenticity and forge powerful connections in the hearts and minds of our audiences.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE:
LPi Group delivers world-class, strategic marketing, creative and scalable production services. We take pride in our workmanship and maintain focus on the smallest details. Our mission is to help leading brands to deliver results through strategic and creative marketing communications.
We are looking for a creative, brand-loving and goal-oriented person to be a part of our talented and motivated team. This position will focus on leading the planning, development, and evaluation of client specific marketing activities.
HOW YOU WOULD CONTRIBUTE TO OUR TEAM:
- Creation of creative briefs based on client-supplied information or review and analyze supplied client brief and create a list of information still required to begin the creative process
- Provide necessary information to Creative Director prior to a brainstorm to assist in stimulating conversation and creative juices
- Concept and creative contribution
- Apply marketing knowledge to concept direction
Reporting and Budgeting
- Present written ideas with reinforced strategy/strategic solutions to client and sell in
- Review initial art to ensure it meets customer objectives
- Present initial creative to a client and be prepared to defend the direction
- Provide client feedback to the creative team
- Responsible for updating stakeholders (clients, partners, sponsors, marketing assets, legal)
- Preparation of client status reports
- Budget responsibility including the development of initial budget and ongoing budget management
- Responsible for billing clients in an accurate and timely fashion
- Responsible for client forecasting and project financials
Process and Production
- Develop/review Copy Decks
- Review/approve Specs Deck with Production Manager
- Review/approve supplier costs and quote to the client
- Authorize all final proofs before production or going live
- Responsible for following up with Production Manager and ensuring the program is on schedule
- Discuss fulfillment requirements with Fulfillment Manager
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Solid marketing knowledge and experience in the packaged goods sector an asset
- Strong negotiation and sales skills
- Knowledge, familiarity and experience with interactive, social and mobile
- Well-developed presentation skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Advances MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook Express)
- Aligned with agency culture and Ownership Thinking
- Proven ability to inspire the creative team through the briefing process
- Ability to build strong relationships externally and agency-wide internally
- Positive and proactive approach to problem-solving – resourceful and innovative with an ability to see the bigger picture
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- A keen attention to detail, ability to multi-task and positively respond to changing needs of the organization and the client, and ability to thrive in a complex and rapidly changing environment
- Outgoing personality
Minimum Education and Experience
- 3 – 5+ years of experience in Marketing
- Bilingual English/French is an asset but not required
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing or business administration preferred
We offer an attractive and competitive total compensation package, including benefits, which will be commensurate with experience. Please submit your application to email@example.com