BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT LEAD (SALES) - TORONTO
We’re a 30-year old start up.
We’ve set our sights on rapid growth and are looking for a talented sales professional to join our expanding team.
That’s where you come in!
If you are an innovative, self-starter who is passionate about hunting for and uncovering new business opportunities, then we may have the perfect opportunity for you.
LPi Group is a creative engagement agency.
As a marketing services organization, we devise solutions that solve business problems and sell more for our clients.
We live Ownership Thinking; the philosophy that empowers our employees and inspires the attitude and actions of every member of our LPi team.
Over our 30 years, we have continually evolved. Fresh challenges and new mediums – we welcome every opportunity to grow and harness the possibilities that come with change in a shifting marketing landscape.
Based in Toronto, this role reports directly to the Managing Director, Toronto office; new business opportunities are inclusive of North America.
Who are you? A people person who thrives in collaborative, entrepreneurial and sometimes quirky environments.
As a born leader, you bring passion, purpose, innovation and integrity to everything you do. You are sales driven, brand-loving and goal oriented, with an excellent understanding of how marketing, and business development (sales) contribute to company profitability.
You dominate the art and science of business development, utilizing your strong connections and experience to actively connect with targeted new business opportunities.
Proven Sales / Business Development Professional
You are connected, bringing an active network of former clients and prospects who may benefit from our marketing services, while focusing on constantly making new connections.
You are motivated by positive results, taking calculated risks to achieve success for LPi and our client partners.
- You have developed and implemented sales plans, key initiatives and driven relationships that positively influenced the revenues, profitability and growth of the company
- You can recommend sales strategies for improvement based on market research and analysis ensuring you have the right tools required to deliver continued growth
- You are an independent sales professional who thrives working in a collaborative, complex and rapidly changing environment.
- You have strong time management skills and you take a positive and proactive approach to problem solving.
- You are keen to embrace our culture, and you care about building strong relationships both internally and externally.
- You have proven success promoting and selling services
- You have proficient knowledge of Sales and Marketing principles and methods for researching, identifying and connecting with new prospects across North America
- Familiarity with CRM systems and social media platforms.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years consultative sales experience; ideally selling marketing services
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing or business administration preferred
LPi is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians and Disabilities Act (AODA). We encourage all who are qualified to apply. We offer an attractive and competitive total compensation package, including benefits. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Please submit your application to email@example.com
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.