DESIGNER INTERN - CALGARY
Don’t just change jobs. Change the world.
At LPi Group we know that our people are our most valuable asset, and we believe that our culture of respect and collaboration reflects that. This summer, we are inviting an up-and-coming designer to join our team.
We are looking for an energetic, passionate and positive design student, who wants to gain experience from a dynamic team of professionals that provides solutions to some of the world’s most preferred brands. This is a PAID internship, and the person joining us will be an active member of our creative services team. You will be immersed in real project work, contributing at every level of our creative development. Candidates must be available from June through August to be eligible.
- Work with design mentors to create solutions that meet the brief and exceed expectations
- Collaborate with strategists, client services and clients
- Contribute to all stages of creative development
- Experience how belief in brands is built through strategy, design, and innovation
- Provide quality assurance on creative projects
- Build relationships across all agency teams
- You are currently enrolled in an accredited design program
- You are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- You possess solid design theory, graphic design and production skills
- You can communicate your creative ideas, and contribute to others’ ideas
- You have creative passion and value being part of a great team
- You manage stress and client demands with a calm demeanor
Please send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org